APT is looking for a driver in the City of Montrose and the West End of Montrose County! Click on the link below to download an application or call 240-9205 for more information.
You can download an application here and bring it, in person, to the All Points Transit office at 100 Tessitore Court, Suite D. in Montrose.
APT is seeking board members for Montrose. If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Committees of the Board
The All Points Transit Board of Directors is looking for skilled community members to assist with the committees of the board. The committees are:
- Fundraising and Marketing Committee
- Organizational Development Committee
- Finance Committee
If you are interested in getting involved in any of these committees, please contact us
Around the Office and Around Town
As a non-profit organization, All Points Transit always has jobs for volunteers around the office and around town. These include, but are not limited to:
- Light office help (data entry, filing, shredding, etc)
- Community outreach (table at events, ride the bus, survey passengers)
- Distribution of bus maps and brochures
- Cleaning vehicles
- Working on the Annual Oktoberfest Event
Or, please let us know what you like to do and we will try to find a good fit for you! Contact us about volunteering today.