Join Our Team!
Mobility Specialist / Scheduler
To Apply: Submit completed application (download here) and resume to TJ at email@example.com or drop off in person at 431 S 2nd St in Montrose. Closes 10/25/2016.
Full Time-40 Hours/week, 8:00AM-5:00PM
Reports to: Mobility Manager
Main Functions Include: Customer Service; Scheduling Rides; Passenger Needs Assessment & Program Referrals; Passenger & Driver Administration (details below)
Bilingual (spanish/english) preferred, not required.
– Represent organization with professionalism and class as often the first point of contact at the front desk and on the phone
– Provide excellent customer service to walk-ins
– Answer phone quickly and professionally and show empathy and compassion when communicating with passengers at all times
– Explain all available services to new passengers and identify the most efficient service for their requested trips, providing program information.
– Manage enrollment process including the waiting list, filling in passenger forms and setting up new passengers in the Easy Rides system
– Schedule rides in a timely manner and confirm rides with passengers
– Assign drivers and vehicles as needed to ensure all routes are covered and mission is accomplished
– Make schedule changes; create and maintain long term schedules as needed
– Coordinate with PACE on a daily basis to schedule contract appointments
– Update regional trips in the online shared calendar
Passenger Needs Assessment & Program Referral
– Make meaningful referrals to program partners, including Region 10 Area Agency on Aging for vouchers and County Health and Human Services for Medicaid
– Work with representatives from other partner organizations to coordinate rides to medical appointments, therapy and dialysis
– Refer callers unable to take their trip with All Points Transit to the Mobility Manager or to other available resources and transit agencies that may be able to serve their needs. Track these referrals for State reporting
Passenger & Driver Administration
– Review completed manifest for driver hours and changes in passenger profiles and update Easy Rides accordingly
– Coordinate driver vacation and leave requests with Operations Manager and dispatch
– Maintain passenger files in Easy Rides as needed to include address changes, mobility need changes, Medicaid status, etc
– Work with Billing Dept to ensure all trips are approved by county health & human services
– Monitor Dial-a-Ride passenger profiles for payment types, including voucher needs, available non-medical Medicaid trips, and cash balance.
– Run monthly ‘no show’ reports
APT is always taking applications for drivers. We will keep it on file for 90 days and call you if a position opens up. Call 497-8662 for more information.You can download an application here and bring it, in person, to the All Points Transit office at 431 S 2nd St. in Montrose.
Support seniors and people with disabilities by joining our team of volunteer drivers! Volunteers drive a volunteer company car, under All Points Transit insurance to transport seniors and other transit dependent individuals to appointments, shopping and more. Call 970-249-0128 for more information.
APT is seeking board members for Delta and Olathe. If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Committees of the Board
The All Points Transit Board of Directors is looking for skilled community members to assist with the committees of the board. The committees are:
- Fundraising and Marketing Committee
- Organizational Development Committee
- Finance Committee
If you are interested in getting involved in any of these committees, please contact us
Around the Office and Around Town
As a non-profit organization, All Points Transit always has jobs for volunteers around the office and around town. These include, but are not limited to:
- Light office help (data entry, filing, shredding, etc)
- Community outreach (table at events, ride the bus, survey passengers)
- Distribution of bus maps and brochures
- Cleaning vehicles
- Working on the Annual Oktoberfest Event
Or, please let us know what you like to do and we will try to find a good fit for you! Contact us about volunteering today.