Rules to Remember on the Day of Your Ride
- Bring cash to pay for your ride. Drivers do not carry change and cannot accept tips.
- Be ready to go 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up time. The driver will not wait longer than 5 minutes after arrival.
- Only bring permitted items. Open drink containers, food, liquor and weapons are not allowed on the bus.
- No animals allowed. Exceptions made for service animals. Please let our scheduler know.
- Good manners are required. Passengers must not disturb others. Profanity is not allowed.
- Grocery bags are limited to 6 per passenger.
- Please make a donation. Your contribution will help us expand and improve service.
Need to cancel?
Please call 24 hours in advance. If you do not cancel your ride at least 2 hours before a scheduled pick up time, your trip will be considered a “no show.”
“No Show” Policy
If you are a “no show” repeatedly, All Points Transit may suspend your riding privileges for 30 days
If you do not ride with All Points Transit for over 6 months, you will no longer be an active passenger in the system.
Statement of Rider Rights