- No open drink containers, food, weapons, drugs or alcohol allowed on the bus
- No animals or pets are allowed on the bus. Service animals are welcome.
- Good manners are required. Profanity and harassment will not be tolerated.
- Grocery bags are limited to 6 per passenger, or what you can reasonably carry without assistance
- No tipping allowed. Donations gratefully accepted. Thank you!
- All Points Transit reserves the right to suspend bus service for passengers who do not follow these rules
Statement of Rider Rights
In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, All Points Transit does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, national origin or gender. For mroe information about these statutes, or to file a complaint, contact All Points Transit.